Medicine

Thursday weather: Wet and windy, with highs in the 60s

Thursday weather: Wet and windy, with highs in the 60s”

Clouds will increase in the afternoon and there's a slight chance of an isolated shower.

Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 61.

Tuesday, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. South wind 8 to 14 miles per hour. Past year on June 7, the high was 83 and the low was 64.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 88. Winds could gust as high as 40 miles per hour. Southwest wind 3 to 8 miles per hour.

Sunday Night. Mostly clear, with a low around 68 degrees.

Tonight - A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Saturday Night. Clear, with a low around 65 degrees.

Sunday, it will be sunny with a high near 90, the weather service said.

Wednesday - Sunny, with a high near 74.

Friday, it will be mostly sunny with a high near 85, the weather service said, and a south wind of 5 to 10 miles per hour.

MONDAY: Sunny, with a high near 91.

Thursday night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Monday night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. West wind 5 to 7 miles per hour becoming light and variable after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

THURSDAY: There will be a 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms after 9 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.



Like this

Latest


08 June 2017
SpaceX Dragon all set for 11th resupply mission to International Space Station
On this week's supply run to the International Space Station, SpaceX will launch a Dragon capsule that's already traveled there. If the launch is scrubbed, the next launch opportunity is 5:07 p.m. on Saturday, with NASA TV coverage starting at 4:30 p.m.

08 June 2017
George Clooney's parents have met his twins thanks to Skype
On Tuesday, Amal's parents , Bara and Ramzi Alamuddin, also expressed their joy at the arrival of the Clooney twins. Their new neighborhood has been home to other famous faces over the years, including U.K.

07 June 2017
Why the game is on: Paris climate deal
The Europeans were all in on the Kyoto Climate Change deal back in 2001 - an global treaty the USA rightly rejected . A "bad deal" is one where they screwed you over, and a "good deal" is one where you screwed them over.

07 June 2017
BREAKING Third London Bridge Attacker named as Youssef Zaghba
Collina said that she spoke with him two days before the London Bridge attacks and now realises that "it was a goodbye call". Questions are being raised about whether British police missed crucial warning signs that could have prevented the attack.

05 June 2017
Video shows struggle for gun in deadly shootout at vehicle dealership
But police say they were actually bounty hunters who had a tip that a Minnesota fugitive would be at the dealership that day. An employee was also with two customers in the office right next to them, but none of them were hurt.

04 June 2017
Possible London attacker with canisters on body shown lying on ground
Pence also tweeted, "Our thoughts & prayers are w/ the victims, courageous first responders & all the people of London". European security official says it is too soon to say whether incidents around London Bridge are militant attacks.

03 June 2017
And legislative leaders work out budget deal
Corcoran, meanwhile, has been defending a wide-ranging education bill that boosts funding for charter schools and teacher bonuses. Each leader will get something from the deal, which will be completed in a special session that begins Wednesday.

03 June 2017
US Official Weighs in on Joint Naval Exercises with Japan
Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe vowed to take joint action with the US against North Korea, following Monday's missile test. Earlier this week, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un promised to send the USA a bigger " gift package ".

02 June 2017
China makes concessions to Germany on electric auto quotas
Other European leaders issued more explicit appeals to the US government not to abandon worldwide measures against climate change. Li said he believed the two had found a solution on the issue of Chinese quotas for electric cars after a lengthy discussion.

02 June 2017
Philippine soldiers killed in 'friendly fire'
Also speaking Thursday, Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte said those behind the violence in Marawi were "purely ISIS". Lorenzana also warned that many militants may have escaped, despite checkpoints throughout the city and surrounding it.



Recommended